16 April 2010

The Start of Something Maybe Not So Big

Hi from Crazy Aunt Liz. I've decided to give blogging a try for a number of reasons:

1. I'm finding that the days are just getting away from me (mostly from my own doing). I'm not saying that I'm so busy doing stuff, it's just the days go by so fast and I don't get much accomplished. At the end of the day I think I'm going to write to my friends and family, and then I'm just too tired. So this will sort of be my way of keeping in touch somewhat and let you know where and what I'm doing. I realize you might not really want to know all that much about me, but if you do, you can check my blog.

2. This will serve as a reminder to myself in journal format of where I've been and what I've done because, frankly, sometimes I don't remember.

3. This blog will also contain all my crazy money-making ideas. Some of these will benefit me directly, and others I will just be passing along for anyone interested whether it be saving money, earning points, or just fun stuff.

4. I will also use this blog to post photos from my travels.

So, since I am new at blogging, this will be a learning experience. I will see what works and what doesn't. This blog may end in a week or may continue - I'm just going with the flow right now.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

  1. tim likes this.

    hey aunt liz...good luck with the blog. i got ya "bookmarked"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for a great time at lido key
    visits are just too short. cousin emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty neat aunt liz! now i can keep tabs on you:) enjoy your travels next week. looking forward to your posts and pics....
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog idea is fantastic. I thought you drove off the face of the earth. All renovations are done and it looks great. Will keep in touch - safe travels. Hope to see you in AC soon.

    ReplyDelete