26 September 2010

Reunited

This past Friday night (9/24/2010), I attended the Cocktail Party portion of the Woodrow Wilson Class of 1965 Reunion. And, yes, I graduated high school 45 years ago. When I first arrived at the Wine Cellar of the Lambertville Station, I was finding it difficult to recognize my classmates. Turned out, I was at the wrong reunion - ours was two floors up. Once I got there everybody had name tags thankfully. I recognized the usual suspects, but would have had a problem without the name tags. It was a fun night.
Lee, Marilyn, Me, Sue Winerip, Peggy, Vicky

Marilyn McCormick McKinnon and Ken McKinnon

Peggy Young Parker and Vicky Lancaster Marquet

John Gantt and Lee Barrall Gantt

Saturday (9/25/2010), Mary, Dolores and I headed to the Yardley Harvest Day Festival where I was able to see another high school classmate Maryann Skoglund who was not able to attend Friday night. Later that day we met Linda Rein for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment