12 June 2010

Lost and Found

Many years ago in an effort to save space, I removed all my photos from their albums and put them in boxes. They still took up a lot of space and eventually I got tired of moving them from one house to the next. So after my last move to Bear Creek, I decided to go through them all one last time, scan the ones I felt I might want to look at again, kept some, and then tossed the rest. That decision I have come to regret since I didn't back up the pictures and then the computer crashed. Today, while searching for something else, I came upon a box of photos that apparently had made the cut. Why I saved this particular lot I don't know. But, before I misplace these, I decided to post them to my blog (in no particular order) and then eventually put them in on-line albums. This has turned out to be more of an undertaking than I originally thought. My scanner only works with my old laptop (why I don't know). Therefore, I'm scanning the pictures to my old laptop, cropping them, adding dates if known, and then uploading them to my blog. The old laptop is really, really, really slow and I've only been able to get a small number of them posted tonight. But, rest assured, I will eventually get them done. You'll be seeing lots of posts with photos in the next week. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment