15 June 2010

The Way We Were

Tom and I in our younger years. We developed a habit when we had company in the Poconos, to take pictures in front of the fireplace before we went out to dinner. I think these are in chronological order starting in 1983 until 1990. My scanner has now developed a problem - a green or purple line right across the middle. So, it's taking even longer to scan these pictures since I can only use the top and bottom of the screen. I guess it's time for a new scanner.








3 comments:

  1. You've come a long way baby! My how the years have flown. The fireplace I'd never forget but I guess I don't remember that house as looking rustic inside. I guess back then I was not in touch with you as much except for Sunday dinner's. I had kid's and you had a life, well maybe, Tom does look really young..keep em coming you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first house in the Poconos at Locust Lakes. Maybe you remember it after we had the great room paneling painted a beige color which made it look "less rustic" and brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The very first picture is the fireplace in Langhorne, second picture is Long Beach Island, and all the rest are in the Poconos.

    ReplyDelete