14 June 2010

No Mother-in-Law Jokes Here......Only Tears

I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law. Most of the time I called her "Mom" and I loved her like a Mom, but when she came to visit in Levittown, the Poconos or Florida and my mother was present, she was "Helen." You can't play cards and say "Mom it's your turn" and have two women answer. I don't think she was too thrilled about me marrying her son in the beginning (as Tom was dating another girl the family adored), but I think she was happy in the end. She died three years ago this month and I still miss her.





3 comments:

  1. Ok, I keep checking. My mind is shot, I don't remember you ever looking like you did in these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is that a good thing or a bad thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if it was depending on the last pic. up I'd say a good thing. You look more like Helen's sister. I actually think you're like fine wine and have gotten better with age, oh, or maybe that's grocery store boxed wine. You look now like I know you to look. Ask me in 25 years and I'll probably say the same about current day pics. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete