05 May 2010

Back in the Sunshine State - Day 11

Almost home - 250 miles to go (at least for me - Thelma has more until she gets home). Left New Orleans this morning and have stopped for the night in Tallahassee. I'm sure people are saying "what's with the Cracker Barrel signs." When we started this trip the first two Cracker Barrel restaurants we ate at had signs over their doors with the town and state indicated. That started me on a theme of charting our progress by Cracker Barrel signs. How disappointed I was that the next two Cracker Barrels did not have the town and state, but I was already committed. I'll have to write them and give them a piece of my mind - not that I have much left to spare.



1 comment:

  1. Guess we got a little sign happy..this was a way cool trip...If you have anymore pieces of mind to spare, you might want to tell Mississippi to get a bigger sign, that way they can make the blog.

    ReplyDelete