29 May 2010

VIVA LAS VEGAS! DAY 7, 8 AND 9

We (Bill included) have arrived in Las Vegas and I've been too busy playing the slots to blog. Only kidding. The real reason that I didn't blog last night was because they charge $14/day for internet access. So, I figured I would buy the internet access every few days and put the money saved into the slots. Sounds like a plan to me. To catch up...... We got to Vegas Wednesday afternoon and then had dinner, walked the strip and then played the slots at our hotel, Bally's. Thursday afternoon we walked over to Bellagio to see the Conservatory, lobby Chihuly glass ceiling and the fountain show. Thursday night the Jersey Boys show which was terrific. Friday, more walking and more gambling. For more pictures, please see the slideshow to the right which can be clicked on to see larger pictures. I'll be adding more tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment