20 May 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN - GRAND TOUR DAY 1

We have landed in Phoenix, picked up our rental car and checked into our "very-comfortable" Comfort Inn where we will be lodged for the next 3 nights. Marilyn and Bill picked me up at 3:00 a.m. for our drive over to Orlando Airport. Our flight left at 6:30 a.m with a stop in Memphis. No Elvis sitings. Both flights were on time with no problems unless you consider minimal leg room a problem. We are all very tired but I'm sure a good night's rest will rejuvenate us. Not many photo opportunities today - there will lots more pictures tomorrow. Phoenix is on Pacific Time, so we're 3 hours earlier than you in Florida. I'm posting these few pictures while watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy.



2 comments:

  1. Ok, it's late here. I realize you've been up for awhile, but what no pics. I will keep checking, glad you arrived safe. Enjoy the accomodations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what???? a shot of my dad. have fun and keep us posted on all the shinangans:)

    ReplyDelete